Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Just back from Copenhagen!

Hello everyone. This past weekend I was in Denmark's Capitol, Copenhagen. It was a quick group trip organized by one of the international student organizations over here. We left on Friday morning, took a bus saw many of the cool sites of the city , then came back Sunday afternoon. More information to follow once I get a chance to download the pictures as I was more focused on getting my portfolio project finished for one of my classes yesterday and spent 6 hours in the library to do so. Hopefully I can get another post up before next week, but that depends on if I have a moment free to really sit down and organize everything. Have been trying to finish everything that I can before the Easter Break over here so I can do some traveling.

Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment