Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring...Yes....No...not really...Its just confusing.

So...Its the last week of class as I mentioned in my last post and I'm still busy getting things prepared for finals. My portfolio is due in two weeks on Friday, but I'm going to turn it in early to go on a side trip, details to follow after, but the ticket was really cheap. One thing I find that most US students absolutely hate here, myself included is how your grade is dependent on one final assignment at the end of the course or semester, but that seems to be the common thing here in Europe. Where as in The States we have multiple assignments and tests in a course throughout its duration to determine our final grade.

Now to explain the title of this post:
1. Denmark is in Northern Europe(meaning its wet, rainy, cloudy, etc)
2. Its Denmark, its between the North and Baltic Seas so its weather is affected by their temperatures and the weather coming off of them.
3. And this one is from the Danes I live with "Det er Danmark!" in English "It is Denmark!"

But when it does get warm and the Sun comes out its very beautiful and nice for watching sunsets. Here are some pictures for you all:





Overall the First two Months has been a lot of fun and I'm enjoying the time and experiences over here. There are 3 1/2 months left and I'm looking forward to them.

That's all for now. Fill you all in on what's happening next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment