Monday, May 12, 2014

Time is coming to an end and some more photos.

So its now only a little over nine weeks tell I leave Aalborg, Denmark and return home to the US. I have mixed feelings about leaving though. I have and do enjoy it over here and would like to stay, but I do miss home and doing a lot of the things that I cannot do here. For example, driving somewhere I want to go. It does sound weird but go almost six months without driving when you have for the past 8 years and you will miss it. Another thing I miss is the mountains and hiking in them. Unfortunately Denmark is very flat and nothing against them, but what they would call a large hill or event a mountain, we would call a sand pile in the open desert back home. There are a few other things I miss from food, family, culture, etc. but I know once I'm home I'll have all that again.

But on too cool things like photos from Skagen, Denmark and the summer over here.

Lighthouse in the sand dunes

Sand Dune lighthouse in the distance.

East coast of Denmark.




From the top of the sand dune lighthouse


German bunkers left over from World War II

This is the very tip of Denmark where the North and Baltic sea meet.

Lighthouse in Skagen, Denmark

Flowers and Spring time





That's it for now, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment