Sunday, May 25, 2014

What do US students do after school ends in Denmark

So here is a quick summary of what most of the US students do after they are done with class, turned in their projects, papers etc. In short most will travel Europe to see the major sites, cities, attractions, or whatever sparks their interest.

So what have I done or plan to do. So far I've just been seeing the local area of North Jutland and Denmark in general as I've talked about in earlier posts. This past Thursday I took a day trip to Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, one of the world’s oldest theme parks. I had a great time with friends and got to experience something that was truly unique to me, riding the world’s oldest rollercoaster build in 1914 called the Rutschebanen (literally The Rollercoaster), or as some people call it, Bjergbanen (the Mountain Coaster). It’s such an old design, there is a ride operate on the train with you using a hand break to slow  it down so it does not go to fast in the turns and hills of the ride. But I do have other trips planned coming up in other parts of Europe, more on those after I go.

Here is the link to Tivoli if you want to read more on it: http://www.tivoli.dk/#


Tell next time.

P.S. its seven weeks tell I go home now. 

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me. Thanks for sharing this magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    Working at best online mba programs


    ReplyDelete